Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Anecdote Disclosed @ 11:41 pm

A spontaneous get-together with My B'Gs @ Tampines after I was done with tuition. Unfortunately, Leezydear was away in Pahang and she wasn't there with us. ):
Next time, I'm sure all 5 will meet up again soon. Provided all 5 of us are not so tight in schedule! Ahhhhh, at last, I received an unwavering hug from Waneebaby (once again!) We had our very late dinner @ Food Culture. (Actually, I was the ONLY starving kid. Ash & Wanee settled for dessert and side orders instead. They already had THEIR dinner. hmphhh! )
Met up with Imahdarling and Mr Z @ Small Mac and wuuuuhooo, dia pakai tudung la diaa! The sight of her was incredulously overwhelming, it took me 50 straight seconds to take in the sight of her. I actually gazed dreamily at her. Hee! But 'cun laaaa Imah!' (:
Minah turned tudung girl eh eh eh? okay, no joke no fun righhhhhht? Free Emoticons
Saaaaaaaaayang kau laaaaa! Saaaayaaaang korang! (Y)




I look ridiculously pale/exhausted without makeup.
I look unwell, no?
And whadya know, 2 days after this entry's date,

I WAS ACTUALLY SICKKK! With 2 days MC!





SWEET KAN SWEET KAN? heh heh! Angel Emoticons


Disclaimer!
Best Viewed in Firefox/Google Chrome

RIGHT-CLICKING DISABLED
Too bad losers.

 photo 71428ff5-f7e7-4a56-84ad-b4fc26e6624c.jpg

Nurul Shamira kitty icon Pictures, Images and Photos
June 28th
Singapore.
Show me some love and
I'll reciprocate accordingly.

TUMBLR ♥ x


Memory Lane ♥♥
Previous Posts!:
Cyclones can't break us ; The 7 stages, ; Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere, ; OK, AN ENTRY FINALLY. ; Its okay, (': ; Oh school days, ; Imahbaby's Overdue Birthday Entry ; @#$%!^&* ; HELLO 2010 , GOODBYE not-so-good 2009 (: ; Like Finally ! (: ;


Blog's Been With Me
Since Nov 2006



Photobucket

Credits ♥♥
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved.