Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Anecdote Disclosed @ 1:45 am


When I told her I could hear HER WHOLE CONVERSATION
with someone on the phone, she actually ignored me.
When finally she realised, her hands flew to her mouth. AHAH.
"I CAN HEAR EVERYTHING HAZWANI!" (:


Urghhh, blocked and runny nose.
Annoying to the max much.




Ok clearly, I'm bored -.- sighhhhhhhh.
Do I look like I'm unwell? Well, actually yes I am. Its been 5 days, inclusive of today. ):
Sleepy sleepy eyes. But I refuse to rest. I've had enough of rest.
Ohwell, nothing much to rant about here. Goodnight! xoxoxo

Labels:



Disclaimer!
Best Viewed in Firefox/Google Chrome

RIGHT-CLICKING DISABLED
Too bad losers.

 photo 71428ff5-f7e7-4a56-84ad-b4fc26e6624c.jpg

Nurul Shamira kitty icon Pictures, Images and Photos
June 28th
Singapore.
Show me some love and
I'll reciprocate accordingly.

TUMBLR ♥ x


Memory Lane ♥♥
Previous Posts!:
Impromptu Meet-up ♥! ; Cyclones can't break us ; The 7 stages, ; Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere, ; OK, AN ENTRY FINALLY. ; Its okay, (': ; Oh school days, ; Imahbaby's Overdue Birthday Entry ; @#$%!^&* ; HELLO 2010 , GOODBYE not-so-good 2009 (: ;


Blog's Been With Me
Since Nov 2006



Photobucket

Credits ♥♥
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved.