Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Anecdote Disclosed @ 2:34 am

Firstly, apologies for leaving this blog unattended for a month.
I've got a load on my hands lately and I'm hurrying from point A to point Z most of the time Confused Emoticons.
Life's been swell and I've not suffered from anything worth telling everyone. Haha, only a few rashes around my collarbone area that I've been having lately. Its flaking off but it hurts and it ITCHES! ):
I promise I'll post pretty-pretty photos of my lil' monsters and I sooooon on Ashbby's 19th birthday! Reallyyy. Just wait for it! Day-out with primary sch sweethearts AND OF COURSE MY 14th MONTHSARY date with the Boy. (Y)


FOR THE TIME BEING, why don't you head over to my TUMBLR page for beautiful snappy updates & reblogs! ^.^ I kinda enjoyyyyyyyy tumble-logging! Its way easier and so muchhhh fun. I find fun reblogging all things pretty & stuff that tickles my fancy. And if I can't find time to post a proper entry, reblogging saves the day! (:


Disclaimer!
Best Viewed in Firefox/Google Chrome

RIGHT-CLICKING DISABLED
Too bad losers.

 photo 71428ff5-f7e7-4a56-84ad-b4fc26e6624c.jpg

Nurul Shamira kitty icon Pictures, Images and Photos
June 28th
Singapore.
Show me some love and
I'll reciprocate accordingly.

TUMBLR ♥ x


Memory Lane ♥♥
Previous Posts!:
Tissue paper moments ; Impromptu Meet-up ♥! ; Cyclones can't break us ; The 7 stages, ; Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere, ; OK, AN ENTRY FINALLY. ; Its okay, (': ; Oh school days, ; Imahbaby's Overdue Birthday Entry ; @#$%!^&* ;


Blog's Been With Me
Since Nov 2006



Photobucket

Credits ♥♥
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved.