Friday, April 30, 2010
Anecdote Disclosed @ 1:48 am

SENTOSA TRIP,ROBINSONS[EXPO]COLLEAGUES!

2nd March 2010;

Yes yeeeeeeeees, I understand that this post has been over-delayed for a month, but hey, am I not posting it up now? :) So stop whining please. I very busy woman y'know!
I received an SMS one day from Dayah dear and she informed me of this lil' excursion with the rest of the team. And so I was hoping to go for a swim as well but later realised that neither Dayah nor Fyqa wanted to play in the water. I was like, 'Sure not....' and on that very day the girls regretted not bringing spare clothes. Hahahaha. 'Don't say I didn't told you so!' (:
Surely at one point anyone would be tempted to go in for a swim! In the end, Izzy, with her black bikini, was the only one in the waters that day. The rest of the girls merely played by the shore.
We had our fun in the sun right up til 06:30pm & off to Vivo's Banquet for dinner.

Met my Boooooyfriend afterwards @ Kovan Station. Maklumlah, sekolah jauh la kan!
Luckily for me, I was able to get to the meetup place by train via the purple line, kalau tidak tak kuase aku! ^.^


*From Left* Fateyn, Hidayah & Afiqah! (:


Aqilah! (:
Was VERY VERY hoooot! Applied sunscreen lotion all over!
But alas, I realised SPF 25 is of no use on me ):
I'm an SPF 50! hahahaah.
But still, I regained my fairness the next few days, wheeeee~




Sobrina & Oh dear, I forgot her name! :x


One of my BFFs browsed through my camera and said,
"Ouuuuuu, hot guy," hahahahaha.


And yes, we were divided into 2 teams and we had a few rounds of
"Dog & Bone". Game was MY idea! Yay~! ^.^


Izzy and Dayah again (;


Yes, itu Hisham from Gv (:


Dayah was flying kite, but I didn't manage
to get the kite into frame! :(
But still, nice shot.




See dark thunder clouds? :x
But nehhh, it didn't rain the whole day!
The clouds fooled us jerrr. Huhu.


Volleyball = FAIL !




And so we decided to play soccer instead.
I had my reasons for being the only one with slippers on.
SAND WAS HEATY PLEASE!
Apparently, I failed when it comes to kicking the ball under the hot weather.


The girls played rough tauuu!
I takot. hahaha.




Attempts to be a good team player = FAIL :(






So here's everyone who's close with everyone else.


BANQUET for dinner! :)

Labels:



Disclaimer!
Best Viewed in Firefox/Google Chrome

RIGHT-CLICKING DISABLED
Too bad losers.

 photo 71428ff5-f7e7-4a56-84ad-b4fc26e6624c.jpg

Nurul Shamira kitty icon Pictures, Images and Photos
June 28th
Singapore.
Show me some love and
I'll reciprocate accordingly.

TUMBLR ♥ x


Memory Lane ♥♥
Previous Posts!:
Untouched Blog )': ; Tissue paper moments ; Impromptu Meet-up ♥! ; Cyclones can't break us ; The 7 stages, ; Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere, ; OK, AN ENTRY FINALLY. ; Its okay, (': ; Oh school days, ; Imahbaby's Overdue Birthday Entry ;


Blog's Been With Me
Since Nov 2006



Photobucket

Credits ♥♥
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved.