Wednesday, September 05, 2012
Anecdote Disclosed @ 11:56 pm


Yes hello.
Behold my crowning glory, hehe. Tresses are here to stay on me head. i've had straight silky hair for 6-7 years so far! but boy this hairdo requires high maintenance. grr.
Excuse the horrendous and wacky images taken at such odd hours. Apparently it only occurs when boredom sinks in.


OH OH.
Vacation's finally hereeeeee whoop whoop! ^^
Although it'll only stretch for 3 weeks. Better than nothing.
But that does not indicate that I will be fully liberal, having all the time in the world to spare.
Yes school is done with for the meantime but that also means...
BACK TO WORK -. -"
The never-ending thoughts of having to earn my own keep and supporting my own expenses.
But hey I ain't complaining. Thank God I have a Dad that still pays my bill; he insists to continue doing so as long as we're still living under the same roof. Well that's an advantage on my part. Will be juggling 2 jobs for the month - unsure for how long I'll be able to shuffle between the two. God willing, I'll be able to handle the taxing workload I would have to undertake.

I doubt a soul reads my Blogspot anymore eversince my 2-year long hiatus :(
My bad!


Aidilfitri was a pretty emotional and heart-wrenching one. And no it had nothing to do with forgiveness-seeking. I will never again be able to witness and experience the warmth of a nuclear family in my own home. 'Nuff said. It was just plain horrible. But I managed a smile here and there. How not to? With my amazing cousins on my paternal side around, they managed to bandage the heartache. Goodbye for now, x


Disclaimer!
Best Viewed in Firefox/Google Chrome

RIGHT-CLICKING DISABLED
Too bad losers.

 photo 71428ff5-f7e7-4a56-84ad-b4fc26e6624c.jpg

Nurul Shamira kitty icon Pictures, Images and Photos
June 28th
Singapore.
Show me some love and
I'll reciprocate accordingly.

TUMBLR ♥ x


Memory Lane ♥♥
Previous Posts!:
3 week school vacation! ; Hi morning. ; Kill a mockingbird ; Two year hiatus! ; HAZWANI'S MIDNIGHT DOOR KNOCK ;D ; 5 Stars! :) ; Frankly, I have nothing much to say. Well, I've go... ; Our 1st this 2010 :) ; Ala, sorry la sorrryyyyy ; http://redsports.sg/2010/04/23/srjc-jjc-footbal/Ph... ;


Blog's Been With Me
Since Nov 2006



Photobucket

Credits ♥♥
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved.