Monday, June 14, 2010
Anecdote Disclosed @ 5:08 pm

HAZWANI DARLING! Free Emoticons
A very very Happy 18th birthday to you my dear sweet!
i love you i love you i loveeeeee youuu! :) heh heh


Dear babygirl, you've reached an age whereby you will soon be an adult.
You, my dear girl, are at the threshold of adulthood
and have yet to finish your 'teenage' stage.
So you better be a nice (not) little girl okay? ;) hehe!
Be filial to both your parents and take care of your little sisters!
At such an age i'm such they will at times look up to you!
Your gift, it shall be put on hold okay sweetheart?


I'm soooooooooooo so sorry for the delay in publishing your birthday entry!
It was due to the fact that I tried numerous attempts to upload YOUR BIRTHDAY VIDEO, but to no avail! Angry Emoticons All my trying attempts were futile :( sighhhh. An error keeps on occurring and I had no freaking idea what the problem was. Not being told where the problem lies is really infuriating! Uploading the video alone takes more than 10minutes. And finally after its complete upload, dear Blogger tells me there's an error somewhere, to which I HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT!
I really wanted the world to see it! :( Well, no use lamenting over this matter. I guess I have to type it out in detail. Pfft! Mad Emoticons

On the night of 12th June 2010....

@ 9:10PM: I left house with art materials & whatever decorative knick-knacks I had at home in my tote bag. I also had to carry a large piece of Green corrugated board over to Tampines1 Mall. [the board was already halfway filled by Yours Truly]


@ 9:45PM: Met up with Miss Sofraleezah in T1! We were both in shock to see each other wearing tops of the birthday girl's favorite colour! It wasn't planned! :) Sweeeeet minds think alike? hehehehe. At that point, Leezy had already purchased them box of donuts fearing a dozen will have been sold out by then. And we did something unimaginable! Realising neither of us had candles, we went over to 2 separate bakery/cafe to shamelessly, BUT politely asked them to spare us some candles! ^.^ & since it was almost their closing hour, they obliged! :)
We then waited patiently for Ashila. We purposely made her came a bit later cause I had to pass Leezah the cardboard wrapper for Ash's belated birthday gift. heee!


@ 11:00PM: Already in Ash's crib. Hastily pasted on the remaining photos & embellishments! Leezah was busy finishing up Wanee's birthday card and at the same time, hid Ash's gift under her bed! Cute right? ;) After admiring the already completed board, we wrote a card on a piece of black A5 sized paper. Wrapped the board up in clear plastic.



@ 12:05AM: [YES YES WE WERE LAAAAATE!] We failed to make it to her house by Midnight! But I guess it didn't matter, we were only behind by a few mere minutes. We were at her doorstep by 12:15AM, with lighted candles on the top of 6 donuts. Her mum opened the door for us and invited us in. The door to her room was closed! When we were already standing in front of her door, Ash started to play the birthday song on her cellphone! Knocked door a few times. We heard her say, 'masuk la! pintu tak kunci' but we kept on knocking like loansharksss! Door opens.... we barged in... sang b'day song... WANEE'S FACE IN IMMEASURABLE AMOUNT OF SHOCK! ;D

She went, " What are you all doing here?!" and "I was sad! None of you wished me @ 12AM, especially you 3!"

I said, "But we came here personally to wish you in the face didn't we? Even if we were 30 minutes late!!" :)








Thumbs down to the Green Tea icing donut!
Eew, yuck!



After all the commotion, we headed over to the dining room
for some snacks and rootbeer!
Its not everyday you get to snack with your bestfriends after midnight! :)


Disclaimer!
Best Viewed in Firefox/Google Chrome

RIGHT-CLICKING DISABLED
Too bad losers.

 photo 71428ff5-f7e7-4a56-84ad-b4fc26e6624c.jpg

Nurul Shamira kitty icon Pictures, Images and Photos
June 28th
Singapore.
Show me some love and
I'll reciprocate accordingly.

TUMBLR ♥ x


Memory Lane ♥♥
Previous Posts!:
5 Stars! :) ; Frankly, I have nothing much to say. Well, I've go... ; Our 1st this 2010 :) ; Ala, sorry la sorrryyyyy ; http://redsports.sg/2010/04/23/srjc-jjc-footbal/Ph... ; [DELAYED] Ashbaby's 19th! ; An entry that should have been posted LONG AGO! :) ; Untouched Blog )': ; Tissue paper moments ; Impromptu Meet-up ♥! ;


Blog's Been With Me
Since Nov 2006



Photobucket

Credits ♥♥
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved.