Thursday, June 03, 2010
Anecdote Disclosed @ 4:16 am

10TH APRIL 2010! Happy Emoticons

Heh heh.
Yeaaah yeah STFU people. I'm finally updating on my very very mundane "waking-up-to-the-same-thing-24/7" life. So show me a little love people. I sincerely apologize for FREQUENTLY disregarding my blog from the roots of my hair follicles to the tips of my toe nails. I'm not in any way doing this deliberately nor have I totally given up on posting anecdotes on the Net. I just... er, oh well. Let's just put it this way.
Present me with a laptop of my own [which happens to be next year, INSYALLAH] & I promise you that I'll post an entry every single day, or at least thrice a week! :)
Personally, its a tad bit inconvenient for me to blog through my home PC.
SOOOOOOOO, anyway. These pictures are from our 14th Month anniversary. Whoooop whoop :) i looook happpyyyyy right right. Okay enjoy the photos! I can't really recall the sequence of events BUT the memories I won't let go! teehee. Okay so mushy, okay bye! - xo










1st pic from left: THIS IS THE FACE OF A REALLY TERRIFIED GIRL.
P/S, am very VERY much afraaaaid of heights! Scared Emoticons
































Disclaimer!
Best Viewed in Firefox/Google Chrome

RIGHT-CLICKING DISABLED
Too bad losers.

 photo 71428ff5-f7e7-4a56-84ad-b4fc26e6624c.jpg

Nurul Shamira kitty icon Pictures, Images and Photos
June 28th
Singapore.
Show me some love and
I'll reciprocate accordingly.

TUMBLR ♥ x


Memory Lane ♥♥
Previous Posts!:
http://redsports.sg/2010/04/23/srjc-jjc-footbal/Ph... ; [DELAYED] Ashbaby's 19th! ; An entry that should have been posted LONG AGO! :) ; Untouched Blog )': ; Tissue paper moments ; Impromptu Meet-up ♥! ; Cyclones can't break us ; The 7 stages, ; Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere, ; OK, AN ENTRY FINALLY. ;


Blog's Been With Me
Since Nov 2006



Photobucket

Credits ♥♥
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved.