Friday, April 30, 2010
Anecdote Disclosed @ 3:26 am

27th March 2010;

On this fateful day, I had to work the AM shift and AM shift meaning work starts @ 07:00am. Whadya expect, I was working in the airport's flight terminal.
You would think I'd head home afterward to catch up on some sleep but no (:
It was lil Ashy's 19th birthday and of course, I'll be out to celebraaaaaaaate with me BabyG(s)!

I was still unwell with my runny nose & itchy cough, but I figured it'll get better but no, it got worse throughout the day. But I managed to pull through. Punched out from work on time and dearest Valerie, M.A.C's makeup artist, my colleague, offered to perk me up a little with a bit of makeup on my eyes. And of course I obliged! :) I had enough time to spare while waiting for Waneebaby to text me anyway. I didn't manage to take my last few photos with the guys cause they were working the night shift. Well, supposedly, I was to return to work @ 6PM for night shift but I paitao-ed instead. While I was out having fun, my fever returned and I was not fit for work anyway. My last day of work was scheduled for the following day and I couldn't be bothered to bring my camera once again. AND OH, I left on a miserable note cause I was actually TOLD to go home early! I kinda lost balance and 'fainted' SOMEHOW and before those things happened, I was coughing incessantly. Sighhhhhhhhhhh. What a way to leave for good!

So anyway, back to Ash's birthday.
We met up with Leezydear @ Grandlink and decided to cut the cake I bought near the bubble tea shop where there were vacant seats and tables for customers. hahaha. Tompang space sekejap la kan. Sang the ceremonial birthday song and sliced the cake accordingly.
Surprisingly, there weren't any smearing of cakes! So good-good right. hahaha.
Went for karaoke session soon after & boy did all hell broke lose or what in there! ;>
I felt soooooo outcasted and groggy la please. I had tissue stuffed to my face and I could barely muster enough energy to get all hyper. And when I tried to sing properly , my voice sounded croaky! :'C Dined in @ Arnold's for an early dinner and off to Haji Lane for shisha. Imahbaby had to go off though, she had something to attend so she didn't tag along. ):
And no, I didn't take a puff nor did I feel tempted as we reached the shisha parlour. I was thrilled to see those floor couches against the wall and I knocked out almost immediately on Wanee's lap. I dozed off for a good 35 minutes and nothing seemed to stir me from my sleep. I wasn't in any mood for pictures even. As soon as my girls had enough of shisha, we cabbed home cause I knew I was unable to walk a mile to the train station. I was completely drained, even superpowers couldn't save me. Oh well, but I did had fun despite being utterly sick.


HAPPY SUPER 19TH BIRTHDAY MY LOVE! (Y)
ily damn much you know that don't you? :)



Valerie! :>


Birthday Girl.
I was only able to afford that bouquet of
Ferrero Rochers & purple flowers, and I didn't know what to get you! :(
I'm sorry but I know you loved it!


Heeeeeeeeee~










Aku saaaayang kau tao!












Disclaimer!
Best Viewed in Firefox/Google Chrome

RIGHT-CLICKING DISABLED
Too bad losers.

 photo 71428ff5-f7e7-4a56-84ad-b4fc26e6624c.jpg

Nurul Shamira kitty icon Pictures, Images and Photos
June 28th
Singapore.
Show me some love and
I'll reciprocate accordingly.

TUMBLR ♥ x


Memory Lane ♥♥
Previous Posts!:
An entry that should have been posted LONG AGO! :) ; Untouched Blog )': ; Tissue paper moments ; Impromptu Meet-up ♥! ; Cyclones can't break us ; The 7 stages, ; Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere, ; OK, AN ENTRY FINALLY. ; Its okay, (': ; Oh school days, ;


Blog's Been With Me
Since Nov 2006



Photobucket

Credits ♥♥
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved.