Friday, June 04, 2010
Anecdote Disclosed @ 11:01 pm




After so many months of not seeing each other, (except for during results day. Fizah was such a sweetheart, for coming down my block to console me) my cousins & I finaaaaaally met, and we managed to fill in on each others lives. Much of the disclosure surprised me, but hey, time flies and I knew nothing. Amiruddin should have been there with us too seh! Free Avatars i miss you very very very very very much ok asshole! But it doesn't matter though, an all-girl thing was not that bad. Amy and I made our way down to Grandlink where Fizah was already waiting for God knows how long. She was hardly contactable via mobile! Heh. We sang our hearts out & boy, it felt as if all my worries seem to fade away. Everything was fine until it came to a point Amy went all deranged and all we could hear were her constant screams of joy-slash-despair. HAHA!
Tucked into dinner @ Makansutra, Esplanade and it was yummmmeh. Had we enough room in our tummy for satay I bet it'll be fab. Took a trip down to the newly opened Helix Bridge and whoa, it hosts such a panoramic view of the Marina Bay area I must say. Sauntered halfway down the bridge and gradually decided to head back. We argued over where to head to next and settled for Pasir Ris Park. Amy & Fizah decided over a coin toss tossed by me -.-''
We bought tidbits from Cheers before proceeding to P.ris Park. Afterward, we fiddled around with Fizah's laptop with the aid of Wireless connection FROM the park. Amazing. Hahahaha. Cabbed home an hour or so later since it was past midnight and the last bus to my place was nearly out of service.

Hey, but I STILL miss you people terribly! Free Blinkies



Fizawr, Amy!














Trust me, she's 16+ !












Disclaimer!
Best Viewed in Firefox/Google Chrome

RIGHT-CLICKING DISABLED
Too bad losers.

 photo 71428ff5-f7e7-4a56-84ad-b4fc26e6624c.jpg

Nurul Shamira kitty icon Pictures, Images and Photos
June 28th
Singapore.
Show me some love and
I'll reciprocate accordingly.

TUMBLR ♥ x


Memory Lane ♥♥
Previous Posts!:
Ala, sorry la sorrryyyyy ; http://redsports.sg/2010/04/23/srjc-jjc-footbal/Ph... ; [DELAYED] Ashbaby's 19th! ; An entry that should have been posted LONG AGO! :) ; Untouched Blog )': ; Tissue paper moments ; Impromptu Meet-up ♥! ; Cyclones can't break us ; The 7 stages, ; Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere, ;


Blog's Been With Me
Since Nov 2006



Photobucket

Credits ♥♥
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved.