Tuesday, June 05, 2012
Anecdote Disclosed @ 10:09 am

Look at me
Left here in the corner
Stupid girl
I really tried to warn her.

Walked the streets all night
Until you came around
Knew that you would come
Before you ever even made a sound.



Disclaimer!
Best Viewed in Firefox/Google Chrome

RIGHT-CLICKING DISABLED
Too bad losers.

 photo 71428ff5-f7e7-4a56-84ad-b4fc26e6624c.jpg

Nurul Shamira kitty icon Pictures, Images and Photos
June 28th
Singapore.
Show me some love and
I'll reciprocate accordingly.

TUMBLR ♥ x


Memory Lane ♥♥
Previous Posts!:
Kill a mockingbird ; Two year hiatus! ; HAZWANI'S MIDNIGHT DOOR KNOCK ;D ; 5 Stars! :) ; Frankly, I have nothing much to say. Well, I've go... ; Our 1st this 2010 :) ; Ala, sorry la sorrryyyyy ; http://redsports.sg/2010/04/23/srjc-jjc-footbal/Ph... ; [DELAYED] Ashbaby's 19th! ; An entry that should have been posted LONG AGO! :) ;


Blog's Been With Me
Since Nov 2006



Photobucket

Credits ♥♥
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved.