Tuesday, March 04, 2014
Anecdote Disclosed @ 2:48 am

I often find myself struggling with the notion of close relationships, and while I've come to terms with the fact that they're not unhealthy, in fact necessary, it's scary to consider possible "what ifs". I struggle with the combination of being too loving and at the same time being too withdrawn. Almost like I crave the option of being vulnerable but I'm terrified of getting hurt. So in response, I am on the side of just never opening up to anyone so I don't get hurt.
Which kind of just leaves me isolated and bitter.

Oh, hey there March. I didn't see you there.


Disclaimer!
Best Viewed in Firefox/Google Chrome

RIGHT-CLICKING DISABLED
Too bad losers.

 photo 71428ff5-f7e7-4a56-84ad-b4fc26e6624c.jpg

Nurul Shamira kitty icon Pictures, Images and Photos
June 28th
Singapore.
Show me some love and
I'll reciprocate accordingly.

TUMBLR ♥ x


Memory Lane ♥♥
Previous Posts!:
GREETINGS AFTER 2 YEARS. Damn son. ;') ; Behold my new crowning glory. ; 3 week school vacation! ; Hi morning. ; Kill a mockingbird ; Two year hiatus! ; HAZWANI'S MIDNIGHT DOOR KNOCK ;D ; 5 Stars! :) ; Frankly, I have nothing much to say. Well, I've go... ; Our 1st this 2010 :) ;


Blog's Been With Me
Since Nov 2006



Photobucket

Credits ♥♥
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved.